Teacher Wellbeing Coaching
Working in environments that support and educate children and young people are often very rewarding and exciting places to work. However, being a teacher or TA also demands high amounts of skill, personal resources and requires significant levels responsibility. This can cause teachers, TAs and support staff to feel pressurised, overwhelmed and unable to manage the demands of their role. This can negatively impact on their ability to cope with competing priorities, growing stress levels and ultimately their emotional and mental health. This has a negative effect not only on their work perfomance but also on the wellbeing of the puplis they are working with.
Worth-it offer individual staff wellbeing coaching sessions for all levels of teaching or school staff working with and supporting children and young people. The coaching sessions provide resources for developing personal resilience, managing change and reducing stress levels. Outcomes of coaching result in improved work performance and positively impact on the support, education and outcomes of children and young people.
Who it’s for
School leaders, teachers, teaching assistants and school staff…
- who want to improve wellbeing and develop personal resilience.
- who want to effectively and pro-actively manage work related stress.
- who want to identify effective solutions to challenges they face.
- who want to impact positively on the wellbeing of children and young people.
- who want to proactively manage responsibilities and demands associated with supporting children and young people.
Benefits of Teacher Wellbeing Coaching
- Developing increased self-awareness, awareness of thinking patterns, associated feelings and behaviours enables you to respond differently to situations getting better results.
- Having a clear way forward, effective strategies and manageable next steps enables you to achieve goals.
- Developing a set of skills that can be used to support others to develop responsibility, confidence and initiative leading to a stronger team able to be progressive and creative.
- Realising and applying your strengths leads to greater work satisfaction and increased productivity.